Your Family Is Our Top Priority!
Serving your family’s legal needs from cradle to grave for nearly 30 years
Areas of Practice
Divorce Mediation Services
Committed Montana Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Adoption, Child Custody/Support & Divorce
Determined lawyers fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Lonnevik Law Firm, PC is committed to client success in Adoption, Child Custody/Support and Divorce cases. Based in Kalispell, we are known as strong litigators in the courts of Flathead County and throughout Montana. Our attorneys will leave no stone unturned pursuing success in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Lonnevik Law Firm, PC knows how to interpret Montana law to your advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. Our experienced attorneys help clients through the adoption process, bringing your child home as soon as possible.
- The well-being of your children should always be your top priority. When dealing with parental rights issues, you need an assertive attorney on your side. Our lawyers have significant experience in child custody legal matters.
- When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to get your children the financial stability they need and deserve. Our attorneys are here for you during your child support case, either in the judicial or administrative process.
- Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need an attorney to help look out for the well-being of your family. Our attorneys advocate on your behalf.
- A skillful divorce mediator can relieve much of the financial and emotional burdens that accompany the end of a marriage. We provide professional mediation services to divorcing couples so that they can resolve disagreements outside of a courtroom.
- Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another family law issue, you need a dedicated attorney who can help you find solutions to your legal problems. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge necessary to guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorces and other family disputes often necessitate the appointment of a guardian ad litem to serve as a voice for the children affected by the litigation. Our senior attorney has the knowledge and experience to serve as an effective guardian ad litem for minors who need a legal advocate but cannot represent their own interests.
- Sometimes parents struggle to implement their Parenting Plan, disagreeing as to its interpretation and application. After nearly thirty years of practice, our senior attorney has the experience and knowledge to serve as parenting coordinator/enforcer – in essence, a “referee” to resolve disputes surrounding Parenting Plans in a much quicker, cheaper, and less contentious manner than going back to court.
- Our attorneys help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact our experienced family law attorneys today.
- A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
When you retain the services of Lonnevik Law Firm, PC, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Montana law firm today.
Lonnevik Law Firm, PC believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our office is conveniently located in Kalispell. Call our firm at 406-257-3350 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.
Tiffany B. Lonnevik got this award in 2010
The highest peer rating standard. This rating signifies a large number of the lawyer’s peers rank her at the highest level of professional excellence for her legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards.