Committed Montana Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Adoption, Child Custody & Child Support
Determined lawyers fight hard to prevail in your legal matter in the Montana area
Lonnevik Law Firm, PC is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Adoption, Child Custody and Child Support cases. Based in Montana, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts of the Montana area and throughout Kalispell. Our attorneys will leave no stone unturned pursuing success in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Montana attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Lonnevik Law Firm, PC knows how to interpret Montana law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. Our experienced attorneys help clients through the adoption process, bringing your child home as soon as possible.
- The well-being of your children should always be your top priority. When dealing with parental rights issues, you need an assertive attorney on your side. Our lawyers have significant experience in child custody legal matters.
- When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to fight to get your children the financial stability they need and deserve. Our assertive attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need an assertive attorney to fight for your best interests and to look out for the well-being of your family. Our attorneys tenaciously advocate on your behalf.
- A skillful divorce mediator can relieve much of the financial and emotional burdens that accompany the end of a marriage. We provide professional divorce mediation services to couples so that they can resolve disagreements over issues such as alimony and property division outside of a courtroom.
- Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another family law issue, you need an assertive and dedicated attorney who can help you find solutions to your legal problems. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge necessary to fight for your rights as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorces and other family disputes often necessitate the appointment of a guardian ad litem to serve as a voice for the children affected by the litigation. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to serve as effective guardians guardians ad litem for minors and others who need a legal advocate but cannot represent their own interests.
- When drafting an estate plan, it is important to include considerations for the care of your children and elderly parents or other dependent adults. Our knowledgeable attorneys help clients establish stable guardianships and conservatorships.
- Our attorneys help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact our experienced family law attorneys today.
- A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
When you retain the services of Lonnevik Law Firm, PC, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Montana law firm today
Lonnevik Law Firm, PC believes that you are entitled to strong representation in Kalispell. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our office is conveniently located in Montana. Call our firm at 406-257-3350 to arrange your Call For Consultation consultation or contact the firm online.