As the daughter of a Navy pilot, Tiffany moved frequently but always returned to her hometown of Bigfork, MT every summer since grade school. She practiced insurance defense litigation in Billings and Great Falls, and clerked for a federal magistrate before returning to the Flathead Valley where she opened the Lonnevik Law Firm on January 1, 2001. She is married with two sons and three step-daughters: one engineering student, one pre-med student, and three high schoolers. She enjoys riding her horse, traveling, and spending time at her lake cabin.
- 1995, Montana
- 1996, U.S. District Court, District of Montana
- 1999, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Law School Attended
- University of Montana
Class of 1995, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara Class of 1992, B.A. in Law and Society with honors
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Montana (Past President, New Lawyers' Section. Member, Family Law Section)
- Northwestern Montana Bar Association (Past Secretary)
- Montana Mediation Association (Full Member, Family Law Designation)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
505 First Avenue East
Kalispell, Montana 59901, United States of AmericaPhoneFax