As a Kalispell native, Tana enjoys nothing more than helping the people who also call the Flathead Valley home. After receiving her paralegal degree from the College of Legal Arts in Portland, Oregon in 1991, Tana began her nearly thirty-year career as a paralegal in the Valley. After working for a sole practitioner in Bigfork for over 19 years, she joined Lonnevik Law Firm in 2018 when her former boss semi-retired. Tana’s greatest joy comes from raising two wonderful sons: a high school senior and a college/nursing student at Montana State University. As a single mother, she is proud to have handed down to her sons her passion of camping, fishing, throwing horseshoes and everything wonderful that comes from living here, ensuring her future family will enjoy calling the Flathead Valley home as much as she does.
- 1991 – College of Legal Arts in Portland, OR
- 1988 – Flathead Valley Community College
- 1987 – University of Great Falls
- American Bar Association (Member: Paralegal Section)
- State Bar of Montana (Member: Paralegal Section)