Tiffany B. Lonnevik
As the daughter of a Navy pilot, Tiffany moved frequently but always returned to her hometown of Bigfork, MT every summer since grade school. She practiced insurance defense litigation in Billings and Great Falls, and clerked for a federal magistrate before returning to the Flathead Valley where she opened the Lonnevik Law Firm on January 1, 2001. She is married with two sons in college (one pre-med and one pre-law) and three step-daughters (an engineer, one college student and one high schooler). She enjoys riding her horse, traveling, and spending time on Flathead Lake as she has since childhood.
- 1995, Montana
- 1996, U.S. District Court, District of Montana
- 1999, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Law School Attended
- University of Montana
Class of 1995, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara Class of 1992, B.A. in Law and Society with honors
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Montana (Past President, New Lawyers’ Section. Member, Family Law Section)
- Northwestern Montana Bar Association (Past Secretary)
- Montana Mediation Association (Full Member, Family Law Designation)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society