Assertive Montana Family Law Attorneys Handle Divorce and Parenting Matters
Committed law firm assists individuals and families in the Montana area
There is nothing more important than protecting your family. When your marriage or relationship ends and you’re faced with challenges to the security of your children or the home you've built, an aggressive family law attorney will fight to protect your interests. At Lonnevik Law Firm, PC, we are committed Montana family lawyers who represent clients in the Montana and throughout Kalispell. Whether you need forceful advocacy for the end of your marriage, child custody and support, alimony, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, adoption, or other domestic issues, we will press for the most favorable outcome possible.
Determined Montana attorneys advocate for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, the attorneys at Lonnevik Law Firm, PC provide strong legal counsel and determined advocacy. We handle matters including:
- Child support — Parents share the responsibility of supporting their children. Our attorneys will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children.
- Child custody and visitation — We advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety and preserves your parental bond. We assert our clients' rights to make decisions about how their children are raised.
- Adoption — A biological parent’s change of heart or an immigration problem can turn the joy of adoption into a nightmare. We assist with the complex legal process of adoption so you can add to your family.
- Juvenile delinquency — If your child ends up in trouble with the law, their future and your parenting rights may be threatened. When authorities interfere with your rights, a zealous advocate can help to cut the bureaucratic red tape.
In all of these matters, we work tirelessly to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Strategic counselors handle divorce, alimony and property division
Our attorneys help clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when the situation demands litigation, we won’t hesitate to press your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, we provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — We guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — Our law firm fights for the best possible settlement or judgment in regard to spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — We will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We draft and review prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
Mediation may be useful in helping you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. When it is impossible to find solutions on which both parties can agree, however, you can depend on us to advocate for your best interests in court. As skilled negotiators and tough litigators, we won’t rest until we’ve reached the best possible outcome for you.
Contact zealous Montana family law attorneys
The attorneys at Lonnevik Law Firm, PC are experienced in all family law matters. Call us at 406-257-3350 or contact us online to schedule a Call For Consultation consultation with a family law attorney. Our office is located in Montana.